Description 3D Coloring Puzzle Big Ben is an educational and fun medium that will help improve children's concentration and creativity. Our product is high-quality and sturdy in material and standards. Children can enjoy exploring their curiosity and imagination while training their logical thinking, motor and problem solving skills. We provide easy to follow step-by-step instructions. Our 3D puzzles are not only limited to children but also they are a great activity for the family, class, afterschool program and even for a fun competition or fundraiser event. Our paper and foam board puzzle pieces easily interconnect together and glue and tools are not required! For ages 10+. Made in Korea.
- Educational and Fun - Improves concentration, creativity, explores curiosity and imagination, and trains logical thinking, motor and problem solving skills
- High Quality and Sturdy in material and standards
- Step-by-step Easy to Follow Instructions and easy to locate the pieces on the boards
- No glue and tools required
- For ages 10+
- Great Activity for the family, class, afterschool program and even for a fun competition or fundraiser event
- Made in Korea
- Start your own 3D puzzle collection
- Intricate Details on the puzzles
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 4.92"" x 4.92"" 26.14""
- Materials: Paper and polystyrene foam board
- Piece Count: 69 pcs
- Punch out the pieces out from the board with a small leftover piece or with a corner of the foam board and interconnect the pieces
- Recycleable if necessary
History of Big Ben, the symbol of London Big Ben which is situated at the northeastern end of the Houses of Parliament building in Westminster, London, United Kingdom is the world's largest clock tower. The tower was designed in Victorian Gothic Style by Charles Barry and Augustus Welby Pugin for a new palace in 1836, after the old Palace of Westminster was destroyed by fire in October 1834. There is the Victoria Tower at the western end of the building and the clock tower at the eastern end in contrasting traditional Gothic style. The clock tower is now referred to as Big Ben, named after Sir Benjamin Hall, the first commissioner in charge of work - it was originally the name of the thirteen ton bell in the clock tower only. At the base of each clock face in gilt letters is the Latin inscription: ""DOMINE SALVAM FAC REGINAM NOSTRAM VICTORIAM PRIMAM"", which means 'O Lord, keep safe our Queen Victoria the First'.
Full Product Name 3D Coloring Puzzle Big Ben in Westminster London for Kids Gifts Family-Friendly Family Activity Home Decor 69 pcs UPC 859458006245 Excluded Ship States AK, GU, HI, PR, VI Unique Selling Points. Top 3 most important features No Country of Origin KR Warranty 1 year Color White Material No
- PRICE and Product Dimension
Price Price upon request Master Pack Length (inch) No Master Pack Height (inch) No Master Pack Weight (pound) No Shipping Length (inch) 13.00 Shipping Height (inch) 10.00 Shipping Weight (pound) 0.70 Assembled Product Length (inch) 4.92 Assembled Product Width (inch) 4.92 Assembled Product Height (inch) 26.14 Assembled Product Weight (pound) No
Item compliant with Proposition 65 Y Certifications? No MSDS Required? No Reg Comp HazMat N ORMD N Chemical Indicator N Pesticide Indicator N Aerosol Indicator N RPPC Indicator N Battery Type Does Not Contain a Battery Fuel Restriction (Empty Container) N Composite Wood N CPSC Regulated Indicator N Paper/Wood Indicator N Mercury Indicator N Is Perishable N Is Temperature Controlled N Has Expiration N Fragile N For Ages Children Products Only 10+ Choking Hazard? Children Products Only Y
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write feedback. Please, log in